You may not have heard about Insulating Concrete Forms before, but ICF Homes are really big right now. From the fact they keep the cost of construction low to the extra energy efficiency that they offer, there are a lot of reasons to consider them for your next building project. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. At McManus Construction, we have the answers you need about houses and buildings that use insulating concrete forms.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect with an ICF home.
- Energy Efficient – One of the best things about ICF homes is how energy efficient they are during winter and summer months.
- Normal Appearance – Both inside and outside of your home, you will not be able to tell that insulating concrete forms were used to build your house. This is important for many people.
- Affordable – Another good point about ICF homes is that they are so reasonably priced. If you have any questions about pricing for your particular project, give us a call today.
- Quick to Build – Additionally, ICF homes are typically a lot easier to put together which means the time it takes to complete your home or building is going to be shorter than with traditional building methods.
- Comfort – An ICF home is going to be comfortable during the whole year. Imagine being able to stay cool or warm depending on the time of year without having to spend a lot in heating or cooling bills.
- Flexibility – When it comes to building designs, insulating concrete forms are actually able to be used in a wide variety of designs and styles. You will not need to sacrifice design or quality if you go with an ICF home.
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions about ICF homes on the Internet, which is why we are so adamant about letting people in St. Louis and surrounding areas know the facts about insulating concrete forms for building projects.
McManus Construction has a 25 year history in the area. We have been around so long because we know how to listen to our customers. We truly go the extra mile to make sure everyone who deals with us is happy during every step of the process.
From consulting with us to quoting a large or small project to actually completing the work on time, we make sure we pay attention to the small details every step of the way. This is what has enabled us to be in business for so many years.
Stop by or call us today and let us share more information about ICF houses and whether this new way to build is right for you or not. Our professional team is standing by to answer any questions you might have.